Wednesday, September 3, 2008

The BIG 30!!!

August is a BIG birthday month! Not only is it a big birthday month every year, but this year was the really BIG one!!! The BIG 3-0...

Happy Birthday to Me 08/18, Mendy 08/20 and Lee Ann 08/21.

Our husbands and our best friend, Lori, planned a memorable birthday for all of us. Unfortunately, the original plans they had for us included dinner at the Capital Grill and drinks and dancing at the Martini Bar, but that had to change. With Mendy being sick w/ morning, afternoon and evening sickness (oh YES, she is Pregnant w/ #2), her son Blake not feeling well and our son John L not feeling really well (Jeremy and I were thinking he was coming down with his first cold) we were not wanting to go far (yes, we think Tampa is far), so with all of us putting our party hats on, we all agreed to stay in Polk County to Celebrate our BIG 3-0. We had a fabulous dinner at the Terrace Hotel and then we headed off to the Blue Moon a.k.a YP's (for those of us who are old enough to remember YP's...hehe). But of course we all got a little bored just standing around like a bunch of old people... So, after talking it over we all headed off to the Dallas Bull!!! WOW, I could sit there all night and people watch! What fun!!!

I want to thank my wonderful husband for a wonderful birthday. You made it very special and I thank you for thinking of me and wanting me to have a special day. I will never forget this birthday. I love you!

The Fabulous LIMO... thanks guys!
And a special thank you to my dad.

http://www.candjlimousine.com/

























Mendy with her "Jazzy Bans" (they help with her nausea)




















Where did Dana come from...hehe :)













Our "BOX" having LOTS of fun and making LOTS or memories!

No comments: